Saturday, September 17

10 days to go

I have been busy lately taking care of the exams, projects and the Erasmus scholarship(a lame excuse, I know)..

From now on I will post mostly in English, so that I can point mates in Vienna to this blog. After all, this page was originally created to keep track of the incoming course abroad.

I just finished planning the subjects I am going to take:

  • Global Illumination
  • Computer Animation
  • Technical English I
  • Technical English II
  • Seminar aus Informatik
  • Algorithmische Geometrie
  • Plus a german course at the Deutsche Akademie..


As a side note, I just bought a 4 month old Nintendo DS at a local store for just 100€. It works fine and I am currently playing Wario Ware Touch!, a really original title. Next month I will surely purchase Advanced Wars: Dual Strike, when it is finally available in Europe. I played the original on a GBA emulator and got instantly hooked. The DS also matches my PowerBooks' alluminium nicely... it's a shame the Airport isn't supported by WiFiMe.

Did I mention that I am leaving on the 27th September? : )

2 comments:

\o/ said...

good luck!! i hope you continue writing here :)

hgh said...

Hey Julio!! We will miss you in Xplanada Party and the C.V.S.E (Comunidad Valencia Stratos Encounted :P)
Good luck too