Sunday, January 8

BreakPoint '06

I just completed my registration for the BreakPoint '06 demoscene party. However, I forgot to select the spanish nationality, so my name does not appear next to the other spaniards in the attendance list :(. From the official site:


Welcome to Breakpoint 2006, world's biggest pure demoscene event. Up to 1000 visitors from more than 30 nations are expected to once again gather in the beautiful town of Bingen am Rhein, Germany, from the 14th to the 17th of April 2006 (Easter weekend).

I would like to enter the 96K game competition, but time will tell. I should start thinking of something...

4 comments:

\o/ said...

see you thereeee!
I hope you get to release something :)

javi said...

96kb !! wee!

hgh said...

BreakpoinG? XDD

Julio Gorgé said...

Corregido ;P