I finally dumped my troublesome N-Gage QD (well, to be honest, I lost it last saturday.. but it was almost dead already) for another Nokia series 60, the N70.
- N70 for 79€. Ok, I'm locked into a 6€/month contract for a year and a half. I guess it's not that bad after all.
- Fixed rate calls, slightliy cheaper compared to others.
- Internet everywhere, for a maximum of 1,4€/day(taxes incl.) over GPRS or 3G depending on spot availability.
- Paired with my 12" PowerBook, this means flat-rate mobile internet! In Spain! And if you don't use internet, that's OK, you don't pay anything, and you aren't tied to a monthly fee whatsoever. Awesome, I tell ya, awesome..
- The phone itself is nothing special, used to the QD as I was. Naturally, I can keep using Salling Clicker(grea app btw) and syncing my contacts, calendar and to-do's with my Mac at a single click, as usual.